Park Place Management is a full service property management company. Now you can have trained professionals protect your property by providing fast and efficient service at reasonable prices. With our management expertise, our cost efficient service pays for itself and enhances the value of your property.
- Advertising When your property becomes vacant it is given maximum exposure by advertising in local newspapers, online and by placing for rent sign at premises.
- Quality Tenant Screening and Selection Thorough credit checks are performed on all prospective tenants. This includes TRW credit reports, verifying past residences (including payment history), employment, and monthly income.
- Prompt Collection of Rents Rents are collected at the beginning of the month and deposited in a trust account. Any delinquent rents are charged a late fee, this ensures tenants will pay on a timely manner.
- Computerized Bookkeeping An easy to read Income/Expense Statement is mailed to you at month end, along with original receipts of any bills paid.
- Regular Property Inspections Our staff drives by the property to ensure it is being taken care of properly by the tenant. Properties are inspected before and after tenant occupancy.
- Complete Maintenance Supervision Park Place employs its own Maintenance Supervisor to arrange and supervise all maintenance and repairs.
- Extensive Management Experience Park Place has been managing properties in Southern California for over 25 years.
- Spanish Speaking Park Place staff is fluent in both English and Spanish to better serve our community.
- Los Angeles Housing Authority Section 8 program Park Place is experienced in handling subsidized housing and working with government agencies.
- Fees Park Place Management fees are the most competitive in the market place.
Whatever your property management needs, Park Place Management can help solve:
High Utility Bills * High Maintenance Costs * Increasing Vacancies * Tenant Problems * Evictions
Keep your investment profitable! Call Park Place Management today for more information on our services.